Hi there! I got tagged by The Rules
1.- You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose at least 8 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
Ten things about myself... as long as it doesn't have to very interesting...
1. I'm from Germany... doesn't have to interest you...
2. I got my very last practical Art exam hanging on my wall. It's just a drawing of a (unintentedly mischievous-looking) monkey, but still...
3. I like to stand on the highway with my hazard warning lights (do you really call them that?!) at the end of the traffic jam... I'm strange... sorry...
4. My favorite color is purple.
5. I speak German, English, French and a bit Low German
6. I've recently started writing some stories in both, German and English
7. I can never sit still when I'm listening to music (I'm always running around the house)
8. I call my car 'Süßi', meaning something like 'Precious'
9. I came to school dressed up as Pumbaa one day during the last week of school
10. As you've probably read in the title, this is my first time being tagged.
The questions I'm being asked...1. If you could date any of the Avengers, which one would you choose, and why?
Steve Rogers or Tony Stark and do I really have to point out why? 2. What is your favorite time of day?
NIGHT!3. What's your favorite movie, and how many times have you watched it?
There are actually many favorite movies, but I guess it's 'Marvel's The Avengers'4. What is the worst book you've been forced to read at school?
If I may, I'd like to present my Top 3:
1. 'Faserland' by Christian Kracht
2. 'Die Judenbuche' by Annette von Droste-Hülshoff
3. 'Homo Faber' by Max Frisch5. What's your dream job?
Translator and/or interpreter6. If someone told you they'd write you a fanfiction about anything, who would it be about?
Anything about Steve and Loki...7. DC or Marvel?
8. Do you play any video games? If so, which one is your favorite?
It's been a very long time, but I loved playing Super Mario, even if I sucked at it 9. What's your favorite slush/slurpee flavor?
My what? *googles it* Oh, that stuff… don’t know, never had one, sorry10. What's your OTP? (and no, you cant answer with more than one here... )
That's mean, it changes a couple of times (within a day!)... but I guess my OTP(at this very moment) is StonyMy questions are:
Are you allergic to anything?
Have you ever been swimming in a river?
Have you ever been to Calcutta? (I have no idea where that one came from)
If you could do anything for an entire day, what would it be?
What was you favorite TV show when you were growing up?
Did you ever run into a door made of glass?
What was the most embarrassing thing you ever did?
What was the best prank you (or someone else) pulled?
What was your dream job when you were a kid?
What color is your toothbrush?
I tag (sorry for pestering you, guys):